Location: Halls Head, Western Australia
Work Type: Both Full Time & Part Time
We are looking for GPs with a passion for patient-focused primary care, who would like to explore exciting career opportunities with a great work life balance.
Mandurah offers a fantastic lifestyle, in a thriving community only 70 kms to the CBD of Perth. The estuary is 5 times the size of the Sydney harbour and makes for some fantastic time spent on or by the water.
This position provides the opportunity to work within a very supportive workplace where you can have an attractive earning potential and an equally attractive lifestyle at your doorstep.
Our bulk billing practice pushes the envelope on a stereo typical bulk billing practice where we have a genuine focus on quality care and a well-supported team to work alongside our doctors. We have a very steady patient caseload which could easily accommodate a number of additional GPs within our practice.
The patient-focused approach to primary care means Doctors are not managed to KPIs or targets,
instead they are encouraged to grow their patient base through quality care. This focus on quality is
supported by a great team of management, administration, registered nurses, and pathology.
We are a bulk billing practice that strongly believes we can provide quality healthcare affordable to everyone. Our practice is ideally located in the centre of Mandurah with a fantastic reputation and patient following.
- Great variety of work within the role in modern, well equipped clinic.
- Attractive earning potential with up to 70% commission paid to the right candidate
- Relocation or signing incentive available.
- Previously DWS location with exemption available to the right candidate
- Full time Practice Nursing 8am to 7pm
- Full time Practice Manager
- All equipment, supplies, administrative and clerical services provided
- On site pathology collection centre
- 7 day a week clinic